Last updated: December 27, 2022
Use of our Services
- You must not use the Services for any unlawful or abusive purposes.
- Our service shall only be used under all applicable laws and regulations.
Cancellation and Termination of Services
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your access. We reserve the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Services.
- We reserve the right to suspend, deny or terminate, at our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Services.
- The Services are provided “as is” and “as available”.
- Edthing reserves the right to modify the Services from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features.
- Edthing reserves the right to cease operations of any of the Services at any time without notice.
- Edthing reserves the right to alter prices for the Services and any connected extra services at any time.
- Edthing gives no warranties regarding the Services.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Edthing shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of our Services.
- In no event shall Edthing's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using our Services.
- You agree to immediately inform Edthing of any breach of security known to you regarding any of the Services in writing to: [email protected].
This contract shall be governed by the law of Sweden. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination, or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by a Court in Sweden.